Hi to all,
You are all very aware of the current situation we are living in and it seems every day we receive more updates that indicate we are still a long way from seeing this pandemic in the rear view mirror.
To comply with the recommended “Social Distancing” (that’s a term that didn’t exist 3 months ago) we have decided to postpone the annual business meeting which was scheduled for Saturday, May 2nd. If we delay it a month or so it will be very warm and many of our members will miss it because they have moved to cooler climates for the summer. Because of that, we have decided to combine our annual spring business meeting and elections with our fall kick-off meeting and schedule that for Saturday, October 17th.
I have asked Joe, Tim and Randy if they would stay on the board until fall and they said yes. The rest of us were elected last May and still have one year on our term.
We have also canceled the April 20th Board Meeting. Keep checking the website and we will let you know when we will have the next board meeting.
While there is much unknown about this virus, there are some models that are being used nationally to predict national and statewide impacts. Most models currently suggest the peak for our area of the country will be in late April. So we’re going to be dealing with this for a while yet.
Please take care of yourselves and remember the advice of Sgt. Phil Esterhaus, from Hill Street Blues, “Let’s be careful out there”