In an effort to streamline the hay buying process,
- We will do this on a first come, first served basis.
- Anyone that wants to purchase alfalfa must send an email to email@example.com
- Price is $8.50 per bale.
- All orders will be fulfilled to the best of our ability, and in the event we have more orders than bales, those that are left out will be placed first on the list for the next cutting.
- If someone decides not to purchase hay, the unpurchased hay will go to the next person in line that didn't have an order fulfilled.
- Bales will be able to be picked up the first Saturday after baling.
- Please bring a confirmation email from either Jason Muller or Ed Savage.
- If hay needs to be picked up after the Saturday time frame, please make arrangements with either Jason Muller or Ed Savage to ensure that bales are left for you to get.
We will no longer be selling to the general public, and only to members. Any leftover bales will be sold wholesale or donated to an equine rescue center to help alleviate any potential over sale and accounting issues.